MP: Teacher shoots at principal over transfer dispute
Police said the injured principal was admitted in the Anuppur district hospital from where he was referred to the Shahdol district hospital for treatment.
Anuppur: A teacher shot at his own principal on Wednesday after a dispute in the government school at Rampur, about 12 km away from Anuppur in the neighbouring Shahdol district, the police said.
Arvind Singh Chouhan, who is posted as a teacher in a government school had a dispute with principal RN Singh over the former's transfer to some other place.
Chouhan reached the school along with two associates on a motorcycle and asked the principal to take steps to cancel his transfer, which led to a dispute, after which he shot at him and escaped, the police said.
The injured principal was admitted in the Anuppur district hospital from where he was referred to the Shahdol district hospital for treatment, the police said.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test