MP: Two minor boys arrested for raping girl
Police have registered a case under section 376 of the IPC and section 34 of the SC/ST Act.
Vidisha: Two minor boys were arrested for allegedly raping a minor girl in Sanouti village under Kararia Police station near Vidisha, police said.
The incident occurred when the girl, belonging to a reserved category, and the accused were working in an agriculture field where they allegedly raped her two days ago, Kararia Police station sub-inspector Reema Yadav told reporters today.
The matter was reported to police by victim's parents following which her medical examination was conducted on Monday which confirmed rape.
Later, police arrested the two boys and registered a case under section 376 of the IPC and section 34 of the SC/ST Act.
Further investigations are on.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Shooting World Cup: Jitu Rai Wins 10m Air Pistol Bronze