DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
MP: Two minor boys arrested for raping girl
Police have registered a case under section 376 of the IPC and section 34 of the SC/ST Act.
Vidisha: Two minor boys were arrested for allegedly raping a minor girl in Sanouti village under Kararia Police station near Vidisha, police said.
The incident occurred when the girl, belonging to a reserved category, and the accused were working in an agriculture field where they allegedly raped her two days ago, Kararia Police station sub-inspector Reema Yadav told reporters today.
The matter was reported to police by victim's parents following which her medical examination was conducted on Monday which confirmed rape.
Later, police arrested the two boys and registered a case under section 376 of the IPC and section 34 of the SC/ST Act.
Further investigations are on.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar