DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
MP: Woman 'gangraped' by govt hospital sweepers
She had gone to the hospital for the treatment of her two-year-old daughter who later passed away.
Bhopal: Mother of a two-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by sweepers of a government hospital, where she had taken her daughter for treatment. She was allegedly gangraped on Saturday in a toilet of the hospital premises. The incident came to light when the woman along with her husband filed an FIR with the Gopalganj police station.
Police said the woman was gangraped by three sweepers, who followed her to the toilet. According to the City Superintendent of Police Pramod Sonkar, all the three accused - Rahul, Sunny and Sachin - have been arrested.
The woman's two-year-old daughter had sustained burn injuries and was critical. Looking at her deteriorating condition, the doctors of the government hospital had referred her to Hamidia Hospital in Bhopal but she died on the way late Tuesday evening.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi