DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
MP: Woman kills self along with two minor daughters
Police said the 22-year-old woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping into a well, along with her two minor daughters.
Shahdol: A 22-year-old woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping into a well, along with her two minor daughters, at Kachhar village in the district on Thursday police said.
"Mamata Panika leapt to death along with Seema (two-and-a-half years old) and Sandhya (1) into the well early in the morning," trainee Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Pinki Jeevnani told PTI.
Prima facie it appears to be a case of domestic dispute, she said, adding further probe is on.
When Mamata failed to return her house for long her family members started looking for them and later found their bodies floating inside the well. Police fished out the bodies with the help of villagers and sent them for postmortem.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes