MP: Woman kills self along with two minor daughters
Police said the 22-year-old woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping into a well, along with her two minor daughters.
Shahdol: A 22-year-old woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping into a well, along with her two minor daughters, at Kachhar village in the district on Thursday police said.
"Mamata Panika leapt to death along with Seema (two-and-a-half years old) and Sandhya (1) into the well early in the morning," trainee Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Pinki Jeevnani told PTI.
Prima facie it appears to be a case of domestic dispute, she said, adding further probe is on.
When Mamata failed to return her house for long her family members started looking for them and later found their bodies floating inside the well. Police fished out the bodies with the help of villagers and sent them for postmortem.
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells