MP: Woman kills self along with two minor daughters
Police said the 22-year-old woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping into a well, along with her two minor daughters.
Shahdol: A 22-year-old woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping into a well, along with her two minor daughters, at Kachhar village in the district on Thursday police said.
"Mamata Panika leapt to death along with Seema (two-and-a-half years old) and Sandhya (1) into the well early in the morning," trainee Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Pinki Jeevnani told PTI.
Prima facie it appears to be a case of domestic dispute, she said, adding further probe is on.
When Mamata failed to return her house for long her family members started looking for them and later found their bodies floating inside the well. Police fished out the bodies with the help of villagers and sent them for postmortem.
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Surgical Strike: Strong Message Sent to Pakistan on Terror, Says Sonia Gandhi
- Surgical Strikes Across LoC an Operational Necessity: Defence Experts
- We Are Ready For Any Counter-Attack By Pakistan: Prakash Javadekar
- Punjab on Maximum Alert: Villages Close to Pakistan Border Evacuated