MS Guhan: Need for more 3D cinemas in Kollywood
Felt the need for more 3D compatible cinema screens while releasing 'Sivaji' in 3D: Guhan
Chennai: Tamil producer MS Guhan of AVM studios feels there's a need to have more 3D compatible cinemas in Tamil Nadu film industry to enhance the cinema viewing experience for the public.
"We realised the need for more 3D compatible cinema screens when we decided to release 'Sivaji' in 3D. At present, there are only 65 3D screens in Tamil Nadu and we are in the process of converting 50 more screens into 3D to ensure successful release of Sivaji," confirms Guhan.
Emphasizing more on 3D cinemas the director specified that the audience should be ready to embrace the change.
'Sivaji 3D', which opens in cinemas on Dec 12, is said to be the first film in India to be launched in new sound format called Dolby Atmos.
When asked what kind of change will this new sound format add to new found cinematic experience, Guhan explained Dolby Atmos brings a new sonic dimension to the amazing visuals. Also the technology will give the filmmakers great control over the definition and placement of sounds and is designed to help them unleash the full depth and power of their creative visions.
The director further added, "We are very proud to be the first one to bring the groundbreaking technology to India."
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?
- Hindu Group Demands Cancellation of Concerts by Atif Aslam, Shafqat Amanat Ali
- Atif Aslam's Gurgaon Performance Cancelled
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?