DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mubarak, family have not left Egypt: State TV
Ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak is in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia, receiving chemotherapy
Cairo: Ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has not left Egypt nor have members of his family, state television reported on Thursday, citing the public prosecutor.
"Public Prosecutor: There is no truth to published reports on the presence of Mubarak and his family out of Egypt," Channel One said in a scrolling bar at the bottom of the screen.
A state-owned Egyptian newspaper said on Wednesday that Mubarak was in Tabuk, in Saudi Arabia, receiving chemotherapy for one hour every five days for colon and pancreatic cancer.
It was reported his family was with him in the private wing of the military hospital.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande