Mubarak, family have not left Egypt: State TV
Ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak is in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia, receiving chemotherapy
Cairo: Ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has not left Egypt nor have members of his family, state television reported on Thursday, citing the public prosecutor.
"Public Prosecutor: There is no truth to published reports on the presence of Mubarak and his family out of Egypt," Channel One said in a scrolling bar at the bottom of the screen.
A state-owned Egyptian newspaper said on Wednesday that Mubarak was in Tabuk, in Saudi Arabia, receiving chemotherapy for one hour every five days for colon and pancreatic cancer.
It was reported his family was with him in the private wing of the military hospital.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More