DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Mugamoodi': A never ending game
Tamil cinema is set to witness something on the lines of Spiderman, Harry Potter and James Bond of the West.
Tamil cinema is set to witness something on the lines of Spiderman, Harry Potter and James Bond of the West. Director Mysskin is planning to bring out 'Mugamoodi' as a series, with one film hitting the screens every year.
Starring Jiiva and Pooja Hegde in lead roles, 'Mugamoodi' is taking shape fast. Plans are on to release the film, produced by UTV Motion Pictures, on August 31.
Meanwhile, sources say Mysskin has penned the script in such a way that it could have a sequel anytime. "After 'Mugamoodi', Mysskin will direct a belonging to a different genre. After that, he will start the sequel to 'Mugamoodi'," sources say.
They add: "As of now, Mysskin has planned to come out with a 'Mugamoodi' every year. He has chalked out detailed plans for that." Touted as the first super hero flick of Tamil cinema.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes