'Mugamoodi': A never ending game
Tamil cinema is set to witness something on the lines of Spiderman, Harry Potter and James Bond of the West.
Tamil cinema is set to witness something on the lines of Spiderman, Harry Potter and James Bond of the West. Director Mysskin is planning to bring out 'Mugamoodi' as a series, with one film hitting the screens every year.
Starring Jiiva and Pooja Hegde in lead roles, 'Mugamoodi' is taking shape fast. Plans are on to release the film, produced by UTV Motion Pictures, on August 31.
Meanwhile, sources say Mysskin has penned the script in such a way that it could have a sequel anytime. "After 'Mugamoodi', Mysskin will direct a belonging to a different genre. After that, he will start the sequel to 'Mugamoodi'," sources say.
They add: "As of now, Mysskin has planned to come out with a 'Mugamoodi' every year. He has chalked out detailed plans for that." Touted as the first super hero flick of Tamil cinema.
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Happy Birthday Prabhas: 6 of His Unforgettable Performances
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh