Mugamoodi: Specially designed vacuum mask for Jiiva
Jiiva's mask was made in a specially designed vacuum chamber to get the perfect leathery fit and a outer finish.
Its said that Jiiva's mask was made in a specially designed vacuum chamber to get the perfect leathery fit and a smooth outer finish and the suit originally weighed 8 kilos but was brought down to 4 kilos by repeated experimentation.
However it was still a nightmare for Jiiva to act with the suit on because of the non-breathable silicone that heats up the body within minutes. Also, the limited flexibility of the silicone rubber made it difficult for nimble action sequences demanded by the kung-fu based fight scenes. Remember 'Mugamoodi' has some high voltage action scenes?
'Mugamoodi' is a superhero film aimed at family audiences, boasting off a clean script. Its about the superhero within oneself and Pooja Hegde is said to play a television news reporter in it. Nasser will be seen in a pivotal role whilst music is by K.
Produced by UTV Motion Pictures, 'Mugamoodi' releases big on August 31.
Recommended For You
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- Pooja Bhatt to File Police Complaint Against Man Posing as Her Agent
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology