Mugdha Godse walks the ramp for Pallavi Jaipur
Bollywood finally showed its presence on the fourth day of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week.
New Delhi: Bollywood finally showed its presence on the fourth day of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week here as actress Mugdha Godse walked the ramp for designer Pallavi Jaipur on Saturday.
Jaipur's royal collection was a historical journey of the Pink City that translated basic principles into various disciplines deriving inspiration from architectures of Rajasthan capital.
Playing around with basic forms and shapes, she offers geometrical prints and structures. Proportions, visuals and materials are taken from hidden small elements of design from the city.
Visuals of Jantar Mantar and grid layout are rightly inculcated on silhouettes and drapes. Vibrant colours such as oranges, browns, blacks, maroons and mauve were carefully chosen. The silhouettes were made very drapy and flowy with satin, chiffon and crepe.
Paying homage to mirror work, she had placed them with right amount of embellishments, which added life to the collection. Jaipur accessorized and styled well with tie-up slips on and hanging 'potli' bags. The overall look was very Indian chic and conveyed her art and passion.
Recommended For You
- Sagarika Ghatge: Meet The Gorgeous, Talented Fiancee of Zaheer Khan
- Sonakshi Sinha-Armaan Malik Twitter Spat: Why This Debate Needs Attention
- Toyota Innova Touring Sport Edition to Launch in India on May 4, 2017
- 1st Test: Yasir Shah Spins Pakistan to Victory over West Indies
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It