DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mugdha Godse walks the ramp for Pallavi Jaipur
Bollywood finally showed its presence on the fourth day of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week.
New Delhi: Bollywood finally showed its presence on the fourth day of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week here as actress Mugdha Godse walked the ramp for designer Pallavi Jaipur on Saturday.
Jaipur's royal collection was a historical journey of the Pink City that translated basic principles into various disciplines deriving inspiration from architectures of Rajasthan capital.
Playing around with basic forms and shapes, she offers geometrical prints and structures. Proportions, visuals and materials are taken from hidden small elements of design from the city.
Visuals of Jantar Mantar and grid layout are rightly inculcated on silhouettes and drapes. Vibrant colours such as oranges, browns, blacks, maroons and mauve were carefully chosen. The silhouettes were made very drapy and flowy with satin, chiffon and crepe.
Paying homage to mirror work, she had placed them with right amount of embellishments, which added life to the collection. Jaipur accessorized and styled well with tie-up slips on and hanging 'potli' bags. The overall look was very Indian chic and conveyed her art and passion.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017