Mughda Godse to endorse Herbalife products
The actress is the first non-sports personality to be associated with the brand
New Delhi: Model-turned-actress Mugdha Godse has been signed on as the face for global nutrition company Herbalife's outer nutrition range of products - NouriFusion in India.
She is the first non-sports personality to be associated with the brand, which had recently signed Indian badminton champion Saina Nehwal and five-time women's world boxing champion Mary Kom as their sponsored sportsperson.
Mughda, who made her Bollywood debut in Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion, is glad about her new association.
"It is a matter of pride to be associated with an internationally respected brand like Herbalife and to be able to represent the company's philosophy of living an active and healthy life," Mugdha said in a press statement.
"Just as your body needs proper nutrition for long-term health, your skin and hair too require the right nourishment to keep you looking your best. Herbalife's NouriFusion products have proved to be my secret weapon in maintaining a healthy, youthful appearance," she added.
The actress is the perfect choice for the products, says Ajay Khanna, country head of Herbalife India.
"We are very excited to welcome Mugdha into our family. Our belief that one can look healthier and younger with good nutrition from the inside out is well represented through Mugdha," he said.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1