DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai: PIL in HC against allotment of parking lots
CM Chavan's office has been accused of biases in granting permission to real estate firms to build parking lots.
A Public-interest litigation (PIL) has been moved in the Bombay High Court on Thursday on the allotment of public parking slots.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan's office has been accused of biases in granting permission to real estate firms to build parking lots. The Lodha and Runwal group are said to have benefitted the most.
PIL has stated that the delay in allotments has caused a huge loss to the exchequer.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh