Mumbai: PIL in HC against allotment of parking lots
CM Chavan's office has been accused of biases in granting permission to real estate firms to build parking lots.
A Public-interest litigation (PIL) has been moved in the Bombay High Court on Thursday on the allotment of public parking slots.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan's office has been accused of biases in granting permission to real estate firms to build parking lots. The Lodha and Runwal group are said to have benefitted the most.
PIL has stated that the delay in allotments has caused a huge loss to the exchequer.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology