Mumbai: PIL in HC against allotment of parking lots
CM Chavan's office has been accused of biases in granting permission to real estate firms to build parking lots.
A Public-interest litigation (PIL) has been moved in the Bombay High Court on Thursday on the allotment of public parking slots.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan's office has been accused of biases in granting permission to real estate firms to build parking lots. The Lodha and Runwal group are said to have benefitted the most.
PIL has stated that the delay in allotments has caused a huge loss to the exchequer.
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army