Mumbai: Industrialist rapes woman for 7 years, arrested
The complainant has alleged that the accused even circulated nude pictures of her and blackmailed her.
Mumbai: Police have arrested a Kandivli-based industrialist for allegedly raping a 24-year-old woman for over seven years.
The complainant says the accused even circulated nude pictures of her and blackmailed her. According to police, the accused first raped the girl in 2006. The accused had allegedly lured the girl to his house when his wife was away for some work, spiked her drink and raped her. The accused has been booked for rape, unnatural sex and cheating.
"The accused is the victim's neighbour. He was known to her family. One day when she was at his house, he drugged and raped her. He took photos of her and has been blackmailing her for seven years," said RS Puri, API Nala Sapora.
- Triple Talaq Seriously Affecting Freedom, Rights of Women, Says BJP's Tamil Nadu Unit
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary