Mumbai: 12-year-old girl commits suicide
Police said they don't suspect any foul play, but no suicide note had been found.
Mumbai: A 12-year-old girl on Friday allegedly hanged herself at her residence in suburban Mumbai.
The girl, a class II student, was finding studies difficult, police said suspecting it to be the reason behind the extreme step.
Parents of the girl had gone to a religious discourse leaving her alone, they said, adding that when they returned, they found her body hanging from a beam in the ceiling. Police said they don't suspect any foul play, but no suicide note had been found.
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension