Mumbai: 12-year-old girl commits suicide
Police said they don't suspect any foul play, but no suicide note had been found.
Mumbai: A 12-year-old girl on Friday allegedly hanged herself at her residence in suburban Mumbai.
The girl, a class II student, was finding studies difficult, police said suspecting it to be the reason behind the extreme step.
Parents of the girl had gone to a religious discourse leaving her alone, they said, adding that when they returned, they found her body hanging from a beam in the ceiling. Police said they don't suspect any foul play, but no suicide note had been found.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology