Mumbai: 12-year-old girl commits suicide
Police said they don't suspect any foul play, but no suicide note had been found.
Mumbai: A 12-year-old girl on Friday allegedly hanged herself at her residence in suburban Mumbai.
The girl, a class II student, was finding studies difficult, police said suspecting it to be the reason behind the extreme step.
Parents of the girl had gone to a religious discourse leaving her alone, they said, adding that when they returned, they found her body hanging from a beam in the ceiling. Police said they don't suspect any foul play, but no suicide note had been found.
- Donald Trump's Daughter-in-Law Celebrates Diwali at Hindu Temple in US
- Donald Trump Says Would Probe Email Investigation of Hillary Clinton
- Clinton Policy on Syria Would Lead to World War Three: Donald Trump
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Uri Attack: JuD Claims Responsibility For The Terror Assault, Pak Under Pressure
- US Asks Pak to Act Against Terror Groups Who Attack Neighbours
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank