Mumbai: Actor Manoj Kumar admitted to hospital
Manoj Kumar has been under treatment at the Kokilaben Hospital in suburban Andheri for the past two days, sources said.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Manoj Kumar has been admitted to a suburban hospital following a pain in his gall bladder, sources said.
The veteran actor has been under treatment at the Kokilaben Hospital in suburban Andheri for the past two days, sources said. The actor is doing fine and will be discharged in a couple of days, they added.
Manoj Kumar is known for acting in and directing films with patriotic themes. He was honoured with the Padma Shri in 1992.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1