Mumbai: Actor Manoj Kumar admitted to hospital
Manoj Kumar has been under treatment at the Kokilaben Hospital in suburban Andheri for the past two days, sources said.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Manoj Kumar has been admitted to a suburban hospital following a pain in his gall bladder, sources said.
The veteran actor has been under treatment at the Kokilaben Hospital in suburban Andheri for the past two days, sources said. The actor is doing fine and will be discharged in a couple of days, they added.
Manoj Kumar is known for acting in and directing films with patriotic themes. He was honoured with the Padma Shri in 1992.
- In Pics: A Day of High Drama at Samajwadi Party
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: Here is a Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by CM Akhilesh Yadav
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP