DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai: Actor Manoj Kumar admitted to hospital
Manoj Kumar has been under treatment at the Kokilaben Hospital in suburban Andheri for the past two days, sources said.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Manoj Kumar has been admitted to a suburban hospital following a pain in his gall bladder, sources said.
The veteran actor has been under treatment at the Kokilaben Hospital in suburban Andheri for the past two days, sources said. The actor is doing fine and will be discharged in a couple of days, they added.
Manoj Kumar is known for acting in and directing films with patriotic themes. He was honoured with the Padma Shri in 1992.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017, Ind vs NZ: The Big Talking Points
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Interacts With Security Personnel in London