DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Audi R8 supercar catches fire in Mumbai, passengers rescued
Audi officials revealed that some modifications made to the car must have caused it to catch fire.
Mumbai: An Audi R8 supercar was reduced to ashes after it caught fire near the Bandra-Worli sea link in Mumbai on Monday.
Audi officials revealed that some modifications made to the car must have caused it to catch fire. Fire Brigade said two persons travelling in the car came out safely before fire engulfed the car.
The incident happened during the prestigious two-day Mumbai Parx Supercar Show in which over a hundred of the most expensive cars used by top Mumbaikars took part. Organisers, however, denied the car was part of their show.
With Additional Inputs From PTI
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO