Audi R8 supercar catches fire in Mumbai, passengers rescued
Audi officials revealed that some modifications made to the car must have caused it to catch fire.
Mumbai: An Audi R8 supercar was reduced to ashes after it caught fire near the Bandra-Worli sea link in Mumbai on Monday.
Audi officials revealed that some modifications made to the car must have caused it to catch fire. Fire Brigade said two persons travelling in the car came out safely before fire engulfed the car.
The incident happened during the prestigious two-day Mumbai Parx Supercar Show in which over a hundred of the most expensive cars used by top Mumbaikars took part. Organisers, however, denied the car was part of their show.
With Additional Inputs From PTI
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology