Audi R8 supercar catches fire in Mumbai, passengers rescued
Audi officials revealed that some modifications made to the car must have caused it to catch fire.
Mumbai: An Audi R8 supercar was reduced to ashes after it caught fire near the Bandra-Worli sea link in Mumbai on Monday.
Audi officials revealed that some modifications made to the car must have caused it to catch fire. Fire Brigade said two persons travelling in the car came out safely before fire engulfed the car.
The incident happened during the prestigious two-day Mumbai Parx Supercar Show in which over a hundred of the most expensive cars used by top Mumbaikars took part. Organisers, however, denied the car was part of their show.
With Additional Inputs From PTI
- Shoe Hurled at Rahul Gandhi in UP; He Blames BJP, RSS
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Rahul Gandhi Visits Places of All Faiths in UP
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street Journal
- Pakistan Approaches World Bank on Indus Waters Treaty Row With India