DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai: Fire in a building in Bandra Kurla Complex
Five fire engines have been sent to the building to douse the flame. Authorities say there are no casualties till now.
Mumbai: A minor fire broke out in the First International Financial Centre (FIFC) building in Mumbai's Bandra Kurla Complex on Friday morning. The building is situated near the American school.
Six fire engines have been sent to the building to douse the flame and two more are expected to be sent. Authorities say there are no casualties till now.
The fire broke out at around 10:45 am on the 11th floor of the First International Financial Centre (FIFC) high rise building and spread till the 13th floor, fire officials said.
The building is under construction and officials say there were very few people in the building.
More details are awaited.
(With additional information from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa