Mumbai: Fire in a building in Bandra Kurla Complex
Five fire engines have been sent to the building to douse the flame. Authorities say there are no casualties till now.
Mumbai: A minor fire broke out in the First International Financial Centre (FIFC) building in Mumbai's Bandra Kurla Complex on Friday morning. The building is situated near the American school.
Six fire engines have been sent to the building to douse the flame and two more are expected to be sent. Authorities say there are no casualties till now.
The fire broke out at around 10:45 am on the 11th floor of the First International Financial Centre (FIFC) high rise building and spread till the 13th floor, fire officials said.
The building is under construction and officials say there were very few people in the building.
More details are awaited.
(With additional information from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua