Gas leak leads to fire in Mumbai building
Eight fire engines and seven water tankers doused the fire that was on the nineteenth floor of the Jolly Makers Tower.
Mumbai: A fire broke out on early Sunday morning in a building at Nariman Point in Mumbai. Eight fire engines and seven water tankers doused the fire that was on the nineteenth floor of the Jolly Makers Tower.
No casualties have been reported so far. Officials said that the cause of fire was due to leakage in the gas pipeline.
More details are awaited.
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu