Mumbai gangrape: Online India expresses anger on Facebook, Twitter
Indians online took to Twitter, Facebook and other social networking services to express their anger and dismay over the incident.
Five men gangraped a 23-year-old photojournalist in Mumbai on Thursday evening and as the news of incident spread, Indians online took to Twitter, Facebook and other social networking services to express their anger and dismay over the incident.
The Mumbai Police has released the sketches of all five accused. The men bound and gagged her male colleague and then they raped the woman at 6:30 pm. Later, the rape survivor managed to break free and went to Jaslok Hospital at about 8 pm.
Below are some reactions on social networking sites on the shocking incident.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance