DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai gangrape: Online India expresses anger on Facebook, Twitter
Indians online took to Twitter, Facebook and other social networking services to express their anger and dismay over the incident.
Five men gangraped a 23-year-old photojournalist in Mumbai on Thursday evening and as the news of incident spread, Indians online took to Twitter, Facebook and other social networking services to express their anger and dismay over the incident.
The Mumbai Police has released the sketches of all five accused. The men bound and gagged her male colleague and then they raped the woman at 6:30 pm. Later, the rape survivor managed to break free and went to Jaslok Hospital at about 8 pm.
Below are some reactions on social networking sites on the shocking incident.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017