Mumbai hair stylist does it for Junior NTR
This time, NTR has a hair-stylist from Mumbai.
Junior NTR has been springing surprises with his looks since the days of Rajamouli's 'Yama Donga'. When he sported a macho moustache look in 'Dammu', it immediately caught the imagination of his die-hard fans, who started expecting more from the Boyapati Srinu directorial.
Here is something exciting for NTR's fans. Sreenu Vytla is leaving no stone unturned to make NTR look anew in his action-comedy flick, 'Baadshah'. This time, NTR has a hair-stylist from Mumbai. It looks like we are in for a brand new NTR, sporting a snazzy hair-do.
"For Baadshah, NTR is trying a new look. A Mumbai hair stylist did a fantastic job. Vaitla ji is super happy with the look. We are all thrilled," script-writer and Vytla's associate, Gopi Mohan, said.
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager