DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai hair stylist does it for Junior NTR
This time, NTR has a hair-stylist from Mumbai.
Junior NTR has been springing surprises with his looks since the days of Rajamouli's 'Yama Donga'. When he sported a macho moustache look in 'Dammu', it immediately caught the imagination of his die-hard fans, who started expecting more from the Boyapati Srinu directorial.
Here is something exciting for NTR's fans. Sreenu Vytla is leaving no stone unturned to make NTR look anew in his action-comedy flick, 'Baadshah'. This time, NTR has a hair-stylist from Mumbai. It looks like we are in for a brand new NTR, sporting a snazzy hair-do.
"For Baadshah, NTR is trying a new look. A Mumbai hair stylist did a fantastic job. Vaitla ji is super happy with the look. We are all thrilled," script-writer and Vytla's associate, Gopi Mohan, said.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi