Mumbai hair stylist does it for Junior NTR
This time, NTR has a hair-stylist from Mumbai.
Junior NTR has been springing surprises with his looks since the days of Rajamouli's 'Yama Donga'. When he sported a macho moustache look in 'Dammu', it immediately caught the imagination of his die-hard fans, who started expecting more from the Boyapati Srinu directorial.
Here is something exciting for NTR's fans. Sreenu Vytla is leaving no stone unturned to make NTR look anew in his action-comedy flick, 'Baadshah'. This time, NTR has a hair-stylist from Mumbai. It looks like we are in for a brand new NTR, sporting a snazzy hair-do.
"For Baadshah, NTR is trying a new look. A Mumbai hair stylist did a fantastic job. Vaitla ji is super happy with the look. We are all thrilled," script-writer and Vytla's associate, Gopi Mohan, said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Oscars 2017: La La Land, Moonlight or Lion; Who's Bollywood Rooting for?
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion