Mumbai: Man held for raping his 21-year-old stepdaughter
The 31-year-old man allegedly raped his stepdaughter on several occasions for two months at his house in suburban Goregaon.
Mumbai: A 31-year-old man hailing from Bihar was arrested on Monday for allegedly raping his 21-year-old stepdaughter on several occasions for two months, at his house in suburban Goregaon, the police said. A trap was laid and the accused Rajesh Kusuva was arrested from near Ratna Hotel in Goregaon under IPC sections 376 (rape) and 506(2) criminal intimidation, police said.
According to police, Rajesh had tied the knot with a married woman, who separated from her husband in 2005. While the two stayed in the Teen Dongri area, her daughter who used to stay with the lady's separated husband, came to her house in October 2012. The trio began staying in the same house, when the accused allegedly raped his stepdaughter between December 2012 and January 2013 on a number of occasions, the police said.
Gaining courage, the victim reported the matter to her mother after which an FIR was registered on April 19. The accused had been absconding since then, the police said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology