DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai: Man held for raping his 21-year-old stepdaughter
The 31-year-old man allegedly raped his stepdaughter on several occasions for two months at his house in suburban Goregaon.
Mumbai: A 31-year-old man hailing from Bihar was arrested on Monday for allegedly raping his 21-year-old stepdaughter on several occasions for two months, at his house in suburban Goregaon, the police said. A trap was laid and the accused Rajesh Kusuva was arrested from near Ratna Hotel in Goregaon under IPC sections 376 (rape) and 506(2) criminal intimidation, police said.
According to police, Rajesh had tied the knot with a married woman, who separated from her husband in 2005. While the two stayed in the Teen Dongri area, her daughter who used to stay with the lady's separated husband, came to her house in October 2012. The trio began staying in the same house, when the accused allegedly raped his stepdaughter between December 2012 and January 2013 on a number of occasions, the police said.
Gaining courage, the victim reported the matter to her mother after which an FIR was registered on April 19. The accused had been absconding since then, the police said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes