Mumbai: Performing stunt on train kills 14-year-boy
The boy Sayed Mohsin was trying to touch poles while hanging outside the train.
Mumbai: A 14-year-old boy, performing a dangerous stunt on a local train in Mumbai, was killed after he fell down from the train. The boy Sayed Mohsin was going to buy some goods for her sister's marriage on Eid when he tried the stunts on the train.
He took the train from Thane for Mumbra and started performing stunts by trying to hang outside the train and touching poles near the railway track. The train was moving from CST when a photographer captured Moshin's stunts on his camera.
Even when the train was in full speed, Mohsin did not stop and kept on hanging outside the train and tried to touch the poles.
According to eyewitnesses whenever he saw the poles, he swung in the air and tried to touch the poles.
But suddenly his hand hit a pole and he lost his balance and fell down from the speeding train. He died on the spot.
The accident took place near Reti Bunder, Mumbai.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India