Mumbai Police warn of action against couples
Police officials say such couple face the risk of becoming the victim of miscreants and rapists.
Mumbai: Mumbai Police have warned of action against couples who meet at isolated places. According to police officials such couple face the risk of becoming the victim miscreants and rapists at isolated location.
According to the notice action will be taken against those couples who are found at isolated and secluded places. The Mumbai Police have sent the circular regarding the same to all police stations in the city.
Many couples, who are in love, are found sitting at isolated places along Mumbai's beached. Such couples can be seen at Girgaum Chowpatty, Worli Sea Face, Marine Drive, Dadar Chowpatty, Bandra Band Stand, Juhu beach, Versova beach, Aksa beach, Madh Island, Gorai and Manori beach in Mumabi.
The police have taken this step after the brutal Delhi gangrape case of December 16, 2012.
Recommended For You
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner