Mumbai Police warn of action against couples
Police officials say such couple face the risk of becoming the victim of miscreants and rapists.
Mumbai: Mumbai Police have warned of action against couples who meet at isolated places. According to police officials such couple face the risk of becoming the victim miscreants and rapists at isolated location.
According to the notice action will be taken against those couples who are found at isolated and secluded places. The Mumbai Police have sent the circular regarding the same to all police stations in the city.
Many couples, who are in love, are found sitting at isolated places along Mumbai's beached. Such couples can be seen at Girgaum Chowpatty, Worli Sea Face, Marine Drive, Dadar Chowpatty, Bandra Band Stand, Juhu beach, Versova beach, Aksa beach, Madh Island, Gorai and Manori beach in Mumabi.
The police have taken this step after the brutal Delhi gangrape case of December 16, 2012.
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- No One Needs to Give Proof of Their Patriotism, Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Controversy: Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Trump Takes Swipe at Adult Star Who Accused Him of Inappropriate Sexual Contact
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar