DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai: Policeman's wife arrested for killing him
Mumbai Police officer Nandkishor Taksalkar allegedly used to beat up his wife regularly.
Mumbai: Fed up with domestic violence, the wife of Mumbai Police officer Nandkishor Taksalkar, posted with the local arms division, allegedly killed him using a hammer and the stone on Sunday. Nandkishor Taksalkar's wife Parvati has been arrested by the Mumbai Police in connection with the murder and police are investigating the case.
According to the police, Nandkishor wife killed her husband with the help of a hammer and stone. It is alleged that 43-year-old Nandkishor had a drinking problem and he used to regularly fight and beat up Parvati. After getting drunk he would become very violent, police officials said.
He also suspected that his wife was having an illicit affair with someone. He used to abuse and harass her alleging that she was not loyal to him.
Police officials say that Nandkishor fought violently with his wife a day before the murder. The police had intervened and stopped their fight, but Nandkishor was found murdered just a day later.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO