Mumbai: Policeman's wife arrested for killing him
Mumbai Police officer Nandkishor Taksalkar allegedly used to beat up his wife regularly.
Mumbai: Fed up with domestic violence, the wife of Mumbai Police officer Nandkishor Taksalkar, posted with the local arms division, allegedly killed him using a hammer and the stone on Sunday. Nandkishor Taksalkar's wife Parvati has been arrested by the Mumbai Police in connection with the murder and police are investigating the case.
According to the police, Nandkishor wife killed her husband with the help of a hammer and stone. It is alleged that 43-year-old Nandkishor had a drinking problem and he used to regularly fight and beat up Parvati. After getting drunk he would become very violent, police officials said.
He also suspected that his wife was having an illicit affair with someone. He used to abuse and harass her alleging that she was not loyal to him.
Police officials say that Nandkishor fought violently with his wife a day before the murder. The police had intervened and stopped their fight, but Nandkishor was found murdered just a day later.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Lewis Hamilton Beats Title Rival Nico Rosberg to Pole
- Legendary Punjabi Actor Mehar Mittal Passes Away
- Samajwadi Party Meeting Turns Into Family Drama After Akhilesh and Shivpal Spar In Public
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony
- Mulayam Vs Akhilesh: Old Values Vs New Thinking