Mumbai rains: Important helpline numbers
Here are some important helpline numbers you can call at for help if caught in the deluge in Mumbai.
New Delhi: Normal life was thrown completely out of gear in Mumbai following heavy rains over the past 24 hours.
A disaster management team has swung into action to deal with the crisis and Army has been called out in many areas.
However, here are some important helpline numbers that you can call for help if you are caught in the deluge:
- Power Supply Reliance: 30303030.
- MSEB: 25686666.
- Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) Control room: 22694727.
- For emergency complaints like building or wall collapses, call 1916.
- For drainage related complaints, call 1916.
- Drainage control rooms: 23678109 (city), 26146852 (western suburbs) or 25153258 (eastern suburbs) Central Railway Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus: 22697330 Dadar: 24143841 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus, Kurla: 26502475, 25298499 Kalyan: 95251-2311499 Western Railway Call 131 or 22005388 Mumbai Pune Expressway Call 09822498224 Airlines Air India: 28318888 Indian Airlines: 1407 Jet Airways: 56986111 Air Sahara: 30302020 Insurance claims Bajaj Allianz: 5.
For fallen trees, short circuits or fire, call 101 or 23085991.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Kohli & Amitabh Bachchan Hail MS Dhoni After SRH Blitz
- Salman, Sonakshi And Prabhu Deva Bring The House Down In Sydney
- IPL 2017: Kohli Refuses to Accept 'Break the Beard' Challenge
- Monte Carlo Masters: Rohan Bopanna-Pablo Cuevas Win Title
- Ranveer, Zoya Attend Ritesh's Homecoming Party For Priyanka Chopra