DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai: Relative allegedly rapes 17-year-old disabled girl
The accused used to visit the girl's house when her parents were away and allegedly raped her several times, police said.
Thane: A 17-year-old disabled girl was allegedly raped several times since last year by her distant relative, police said. The victim on Sunday filed a complaint against her paternal uncle Sajayi V Adal (22), working in a hotel, alleging that taking advantage of her disability, the accused raped her on many occasions, Assistant Police Inspector Laxman M Sariputra said.
The girl faces disability in walking properly and needs help for all activities. The accused used to visit the girl's house at Kuntavali in Ambernath township of Thane when her parents were away and allegedly raped her several times, police said.
The girl also mentioned in her complaint that once the accused took her to his village Bhimashankar near Pune where he sexually assaulted her.
A case has been registered against the accused under section 376 (rape) of the IPC, police said, adding that a man hunt has been launched to nab him.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions