Mumbai serial blasts: death toll rises to 24
Mankeshwar Vishwakarma (48) who was undergoing treatment at KEM Hospital, died early on Monday morning.
Mumbai: Another victim of the July 13 serial blasts, who was admitted to KEM Hospital in Mumbai, succumbed to his injuries on Monday taking the death toll in the terror attack to 24.
Mankeshwar Vishwakarma (48) who was undergoing treatment at KEM Hospital, died early on Monday morning, hospital sources said.
According to sources, Vishwakarma, who was a carpenter by profession, had sustained severe head injuries during the blast at Kabootar Khana in Dadar, where he had gone to buy plywood.
Last Saturday, two victims at the J J hospital had succumbed to their injuries, taking the death toll in the terror attack to 23.
A total of 129 persons were injured in the blasts while 24 have lost their lives till now.
Twenty-two others are undergoing treatment in J J Hospital, including six still in critical condition. Of the 12 injured persons admitted to Harkisandas Hospital, five are still in critical condition, sources said.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement