Mumbai serial blasts toll rises to 26
Chandrakant Wankar, 42, succumbed to severe head injuries he had sustained during the blast at Dadar.
Mumbai: Another victim of the July 13 serial blasts in the city succumbed to injuries at a hospital in Mumbai on Satuday, taking the toll in the terror attacks to 26. Chandrakant Wankar, 42, who was undergoing treatment at the Harkisandas Hospital in Mumbai died at 6:20 am, police said.
He had sustained severe burn injuries at the Opera House blasts. Earlier this week, 48-year-old Vallab Gadia, who was wounded at the same site had passed away at the Saifee Hospital after being in a critical condition for two days.
Last Monday, Mankeshwar Vishwakarma, a carpenter by profession, succumbed to severe head injuries he had sustained during the blast at Kabootar Khana in Dadar.
Twenty-two people are undergoing treatment in JJ Hospital, with six persons still in critical condition. Of the 12 injured admitted in the Harkisandas Hospital, some are still critical, sources said.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right