Mumbai: Ten injured in gas cylinder blast
The explosion took place when a scrap dealer was checking if a gas cylinder was empty or not before storing it in his shop.
Mumbai: Ten people were injured in a gas cylinder explosion in a scrap dealer's shop in Mumbai's Kandivali area on Thursday night. According to the sources the crap dealer had bought the cylinder from a hotel.
The explosion took place when the scrap dealer was checking if the cylinder was empty or not before storing it in his shop. The blast was so intense that it completely destroyed his shop and injured 10 people, mostly children who were playing outside the shop when the incident took place.
The injured have been admitted to the Shivam Hospital in Kandivali. Mumbai Police are investigating the matter.
- RBI Staff's Rangoli Tribute To Raghuram Rajan Is Perfect
- When she was born, there was no joy and celebration: Kangana Ranaut's father recalls her birth
- Kangana Ranaut wished to make a film on sister, acid attack survivor Rangoli's life
- At paltry Rs 150 crore, gold bonds scheme fails to glitter
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Which One To Buy: Apple iPhone 7 Plus or Google Pixel XL