Dawood behind Mumbai attacks: ATS sources
Terrorists included two British-born Pakistanis while one of was a Yemeni national.
Mumbai: Underworld don Dawood Ibrahim, who is hiding in Pakistan, may be involved in organising the attack on Mumbai, claimed Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad sources.
The sources said that the terrorists, who attacked and took hostages at three places in Mumbai, included two UK-born Pakistanis while one of them was a Yemeni national.
They also added that the terrorists were heavily drugged and were using Blackberry to communicate.
The information was gathered by the investigating agencies following the interrogation of 21-year-old terrorist Ajmal Amir Kasab, a resident of Faridkot, Multan in Pakistan.
Kasab who was captured on Wednesday revealed that the group numbering 12 travelled from Rawalpindi to Karachi and them from Karachi to Mumbai.
The port from which they had boarded is controlled by Dawood. Sources said that all the terrorists trained and brainwashed in Pakistan.
Kamal's blood and urine test showed that he was under the influence of drugs, which reportedly helped the terrorists sustain themselves during the attacks by the security forces.
All the terrorists had also been instructed to kill till their death.
One group of terrorists had also done a recce of the targets that they planned to attack about four months ago.
All the terrorists were trained at Mangla Dam near Muzaffarabad in Pakistan occupied Kashmir. They also underwent marine training.
All terrorists were shown and given digital maps of Mumbai.
The sources also added that the terrorists travelled in two groups. While one group got off their boat at Sassoon Docks, another group landed at Badhwar Park near Gateway of India.
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump