Parts of Mumbai waterlogged after heavy rains
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has often been accused of negligence in dealing with the monsoon.
Mumbai: Mumbai was lashed by heavy rains on Saturday night that left many low-lying areas like Hindmata in Dadar waterlogged.
Rail and road traffic were affected.
The political class, meanwhile, indulged in the ritualistic blame game.
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has often been accused of negligence in dealing with the monsoon. Many have accused it of inaction despite worsening situation.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology