Parts of Mumbai waterlogged after heavy rains
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has often been accused of negligence in dealing with the monsoon.
Mumbai: Mumbai was lashed by heavy rains on Saturday night that left many low-lying areas like Hindmata in Dadar waterlogged.
Rail and road traffic were affected.
The political class, meanwhile, indulged in the ritualistic blame game.
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has often been accused of negligence in dealing with the monsoon. Many have accused it of inaction despite worsening situation.
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official