DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Parts of Mumbai waterlogged after heavy rains
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has often been accused of negligence in dealing with the monsoon.
Mumbai: Mumbai was lashed by heavy rains on Saturday night that left many low-lying areas like Hindmata in Dadar waterlogged.
Rail and road traffic were affected.
The political class, meanwhile, indulged in the ritualistic blame game.
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has often been accused of negligence in dealing with the monsoon. Many have accused it of inaction despite worsening situation.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand