DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai: Woman missing from remand home
The woman was reportedly being raped on gunpoint by a man inside the remand home in Mumbai
Mumbai: Taking suo moto cognizance of a woman's mysterious disappearance from a remand home in the city, the Bombay High Court on Monday formed a seven-member panel to investigate the matter. According to reports the woman was being raped on gunpoint by a man inside the remand home in Mumbai and she disappeared a few days ago.
The Bombay High Court formed the panel and made Dr Asha Vajpayee its chairperson after police failed to trace the woman. The court has also asked the police to submit its investigation report before it. Sources say at least six women have either disappeared or ran away from the remand home and the caretakers have no records about them.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande