'Murder 3' collects Rs 13.31 crore in opening weekend
'Murder 3' has managed to do a decent business at the box-office in its opening weekend.
New Delhi: Bhatt camp is back with its popular 'Murder' franchise and for the first time Vishesh Bhatt has donned the director's hat for 'Murder 3'. The first two films in the franchise have been a hit at the box-office; however, 'Murder 3' has managed to do a decent business at the box-office in its opening weekend.
Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#Murder3 collected approx Rs 13.31 cr nett in its opening weekend. Breakup:- Fri 4.52 cr, Sat 4.01 cr, Sun 4.78 cr."
While 'Murder 2' was touted as Emraan Hashmi's biggest solo hit, his replacement Randeep Hooda has received an average response at the box office. The film had an average start on Friday but it later picked up on Saturday. The film also stars Aditi Rao Hydari and Pakistani actress Sara Loren.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Might Get Snapdragon 821, 2K Display and 4GB RAM
- Modi combining best of Gandhi, Nehru to bring '3rd revolution' in India: Shimon Peres
- Israel will respond with "full force" if Syria attacks, says Peres
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Pak Approaches World Bank to Mediate Indus Waters Treaty Row With India
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty