DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Murdered girls father approaches Rights Panel
BHUBANESWAR: Niranjan Patra, father of the girl who was allegedly kidnapped and killed near a village under Chandanpur police stat..
BHUBANESWAR: Niranjan Patra, father of the girl who was allegedly kidnapped and killed near a village under Chandanpur police station limits in Puri district, on Tuesday approached the Orissa Human Rights Commission (OHRC) seeking justice and arrest of the culprits.
The girl was allegedly kidnapped on March 26, 2011 and a FIR was filed in the night. The police filed a case against unknown persons the next day on charges of kidnapping. The body of the girl was found on March 29, 2011 near Malisahi village. Patra alleged that though the body had several injury marks, the fact was missing in both the police inquest and the postmortem reports.
Patra alleged that though 10 months had elapsed, the culprits are yet to be nabbed because of their close association with Panchayati Raj Minister Maheswar Mohanty.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere