DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pak senator accuses India of destabilising his country
Indian elements in Afghanistan are promoting terrorism said Hussain.
New Delhi: In Pakistan, "there is a viewpoint not only in the establishment and the government but also in media circles and among the public that Indian elements in Afghanistan are promoting and supporting terrorism to destabilise our country", Pakistani Senator Mushahid Hussain said on Tuesday.
Echoing a charge made by Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik the previous day, Hussain said, "India is following the Chanakya principle that the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Malik had said India was supporting the Taliban - a charge promptly and stoutly denied by India.
Chairman of the Pakistani senate's Foreign Relation Committee, Hussain, was speaking to reporters on the sidelines of a seminar titled Terrorism - National and International. The seminar is being organised by the Jama Masjid United Forum.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?