DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Musharraf to announce political plans today
Musharraf will speak about the current political situation in Pakistan at a news conference in Karachi at 4 pm.
Karachi: Former Pakistan president General Pervez Musharraf is expected to announce his future plans at a press conference in Karachi on Wednesday evening. Musharraf returned to Pakistan last Sunday after a self-imposed exile of 4 years despite death threats from the Pakistani Taliban.
Musharraf will speak about the current political situation in Pakistan and announce his party's future plans at the news conference in Karachi at 4 pm on Wednesday, said a statement from the All Pakistan Muslim League party.
He obtained pre-arrest bail before his homecoming as several courts have issued arrest warrants for him in connection with different cases, including the 2007 assassination of former premier Benazir Bhutto and the killing of Baloch leader Akbar Bugti in a military operation in 2006.
(With Additional Inputs From PTI)
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand