Musharraf to announce political plans today
Musharraf will speak about the current political situation in Pakistan at a news conference in Karachi at 4 pm.
Karachi: Former Pakistan president General Pervez Musharraf is expected to announce his future plans at a press conference in Karachi on Wednesday evening. Musharraf returned to Pakistan last Sunday after a self-imposed exile of 4 years despite death threats from the Pakistani Taliban.
Musharraf will speak about the current political situation in Pakistan and announce his party's future plans at the news conference in Karachi at 4 pm on Wednesday, said a statement from the All Pakistan Muslim League party.
He obtained pre-arrest bail before his homecoming as several courts have issued arrest warrants for him in connection with different cases, including the 2007 assassination of former premier Benazir Bhutto and the killing of Baloch leader Akbar Bugti in a military operation in 2006.
(With Additional Inputs From PTI)
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines