Musharraf to announce future plans on Wednesday
Musharraf will speak about the current political situation in Pakistan and announce his party's future plans.
Islamabad: Former military ruler Pervez Musharraf will announce the future plans of his All Pakistan Muslim League party at a news conference in Karachi on Wednesday.
Musharraf will speak about the current political situation in Pakistan and announce his party's future plans at the news conference in Karachi at 4 pm on Wednesday, said a statement from the APML.
The former President, 69, returned to Pakistan on Sunday after nearly four years in self-exile. He obtained pre-arrest bail before his homecoming as several courts have issued arrest warrants for him in connection with different cases, including the 2007 assassination of former premier Benazir Bhutto and the killing of Baloch leader Akbar Bugti in a military operation in 2006.
- Triple Talaq Seriously Affecting Freedom, Rights of Women, Says BJP's Tamil Nadu Unit
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi