DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Musharraf to announce future plans on Wednesday
Musharraf will speak about the current political situation in Pakistan and announce his party's future plans.
Islamabad: Former military ruler Pervez Musharraf will announce the future plans of his All Pakistan Muslim League party at a news conference in Karachi on Wednesday.
Musharraf will speak about the current political situation in Pakistan and announce his party's future plans at the news conference in Karachi at 4 pm on Wednesday, said a statement from the APML.
The former President, 69, returned to Pakistan on Sunday after nearly four years in self-exile. He obtained pre-arrest bail before his homecoming as several courts have issued arrest warrants for him in connection with different cases, including the 2007 assassination of former premier Benazir Bhutto and the killing of Baloch leader Akbar Bugti in a military operation in 2006.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet