Musharraf to announce future plans on Wednesday
Musharraf will speak about the current political situation in Pakistan and announce his party's future plans.
Islamabad: Former military ruler Pervez Musharraf will announce the future plans of his All Pakistan Muslim League party at a news conference in Karachi on Wednesday.
Musharraf will speak about the current political situation in Pakistan and announce his party's future plans at the news conference in Karachi at 4 pm on Wednesday, said a statement from the APML.
The former President, 69, returned to Pakistan on Sunday after nearly four years in self-exile. He obtained pre-arrest bail before his homecoming as several courts have issued arrest warrants for him in connection with different cases, including the 2007 assassination of former premier Benazir Bhutto and the killing of Baloch leader Akbar Bugti in a military operation in 2006.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India