DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Muzaffarnagar: Doctor, accomplice rape 21-yr-old girl
The victim, who was raped while retuning from the doctor's clinic, alleged that she was made unconscious using some medicine.
Muzaffarnagar: A doctor and his associate allegedly raped a 21-year-old girl at Haibatpur village in the Muzaffarnagar district, police said on Thursday. The victim in her complaint claimed that doctor Praveen Saini and his associate Pradeep raped her when she was returning home from his clinic on Wednesday.
The victim also alleged that she was given some medicine that made her unconscious during the ordeal. A case has been registered against both the accused, police said, adding that a search was on to nab the two who were absconding.
According to the police, the victim has also been sent for a medical examination.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings