Muzaffarnagar: Doctor, accomplice rape 21-yr-old girl
The victim, who was raped while retuning from the doctor's clinic, alleged that she was made unconscious using some medicine.
Muzaffarnagar: A doctor and his associate allegedly raped a 21-year-old girl at Haibatpur village in the Muzaffarnagar district, police said on Thursday. The victim in her complaint claimed that doctor Praveen Saini and his associate Pradeep raped her when she was returning home from his clinic on Wednesday.
The victim also alleged that she was given some medicine that made her unconscious during the ordeal. A case has been registered against both the accused, police said, adding that a search was on to nab the two who were absconding.
According to the police, the victim has also been sent for a medical examination.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"