Muzaffarnagar riots: 13 children born in camp without any medical help
Three women also suffered miscarriage while a few had to be admitted to a nearby hospital.
Ghaziabad: Thirteen children have been born in the last eight days in a Muzaffarnagar riot relief camp. But the condition of the newly born children is not good due to lack of medical care.
The children were born to women who had taken shelter in one of the madrasas in Ghaziabad's Loni area and they are not ready to go back home.
As there are no doctors at the camp, so all the deliveries were carried out by other women present in the camp. Three women also suffered miscarriage while a few had to be admitted to a nearby hospital after their condition deteriorated.
One of the baby has been named Najma, whose father and two other relatives were killed in riots. Her house was set on fire and the rioters even took away their buffaloes. Now the Najma's mother is worried about the future as the condition in the camp is very bad.
An infant suffered severe burns after hot tea fell on her. The nearest health centre denied treatment to her and asked her relatives to take her to e bigger hospital. But as her mother did not have the money for hospital fee, so she is being treated at the cam itself.
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Says 7 Pakistani Rangers, Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border, Pak Denies
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18