Muzaffarnagar riots: Left parties accuse UP govt of 'lax' attitude
Expressing concern over violence in Muzaffarnagar and adjoining areas, Left parties on Monday sought stringent action against the culprits and blamed the administration for allowing "communal" elements to exploit the situation due to their "lax" attitude.
Recommended For You
- IPL Auction: Pune Pay 14.5 Crore for Ben Stokes, RCB Buy Tymal Mills for 12 Crore
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show