DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Somali pirates release MV Iceberg, 6 Indian hostages
This comes 11 months after 17 Indian sailors were freed on January 10, 2012 by Somali pirates.
New Delhi: After nearly 32 months, Somali pirates on Sunday released MV Iceberg along with six Indian sailors who were on board.
This comes 11 months after 17 Indian sailors were freed on January 10, 2012 by Somali pirates. The number of hijackings has significantly reduced in the last few months.
Taken captive in March 2010, the cargo ship MV Iceberg-I's owner had stopped negotiations with the pirates. He had also not paid a single penny to the families of the sailors.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan