DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
My film won't hurt any community: Kamal Haasan
Kamal Haasan says his upcoming bilingual action-thriller 'Vishwaroopam' will not hurt any community.
Chennai: Kamal Haasan, who turns 58 Wednesday, says his upcoming bilingual action-thriller 'Vishwaroopam' will not hurt any community.
"My film is neither about terrorism nor Islam. It won't even hurt any community for that matter. The story traverses through the adversities of war, and, therefore it may appear as though it's about terrorism, but it's not," Kamal told reporters here Wednesday.
Kamal, who has written and directed 'Vishwaroopam', has co-produced the film with PVP cinemas.
The film, which has music by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, stars Rahul Bose, Andrea Jeremiah, Pooja Kumar and Jaideep Ahlawat in lead roles.
The film has an Hindi version, which is titled 'Vishwaroop'.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi