My film won't hurt any community: Kamal Haasan
Kamal Haasan says his upcoming bilingual action-thriller 'Vishwaroopam' will not hurt any community.
Chennai: Kamal Haasan, who turns 58 Wednesday, says his upcoming bilingual action-thriller 'Vishwaroopam' will not hurt any community.
"My film is neither about terrorism nor Islam. It won't even hurt any community for that matter. The story traverses through the adversities of war, and, therefore it may appear as though it's about terrorism, but it's not," Kamal told reporters here Wednesday.
Kamal, who has written and directed 'Vishwaroopam', has co-produced the film with PVP cinemas.
The film, which has music by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, stars Rahul Bose, Andrea Jeremiah, Pooja Kumar and Jaideep Ahlawat in lead roles.
The film has an Hindi version, which is titled 'Vishwaroop'.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It