DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
My husband abused me: La Toya Jackson
She claims that her ex-husband Jack Gordon offered to let Mike Tyson sleep with her
London: La Toya Jackson, sister of popstar Michael Jackson, has claimed that her late ex-husband Jack Gordon once offered to let Mike Tyson sleep with her for USD 100,000.
The 55-year-old has previously spoken about the alleged abuse she suffered by Gordon, who died in 2005, insisting she was forced into marrying him and endured years of violence throughout the union, reported Contactmusic.
"Mike Tyson later told my mother and father and some other friends that he (Gordon) had told him that if he wanted to sleep with me he has to pay USD 100,000," said La Toya.
La Toya is currently promoting her new memoir 'Starting Over', whose cover sports a photograph of her with her famous brother.
She also claims that her ex-husband was behind her infamous Playboy stint twice.
"He made me do Playboy twice and had me sit on the stage and say 'Oh no, it was all my idea'. And I had to do that because I knew what he said he would do, he would do it."
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi