My Mobile Payments to issue mobile wallets
The company has already tied up with over 36,000 retailers and has a presence in over 200 cities.
Mumbai: City-based mobile payment service provider My Mobile Payments has received the RBI go-ahead to launch financial services on mobile phones. 'Money on Mobile' an electronic prepaid payment instrument for mobile phone is set to launch its services next month.
My Mobile MD Shashank Joshi said, "By December, consumers can load their mobile phones with prepaid cash and use this virtual money to purchase goods and services at retail outlets. Retailers will act as a loading point for this."
The company has already tied up with over 36,000 retailers and has a presence in over 200 cities. It offers mobile phone users the flexibility and convenience to top up their talk time, DTH account, buy air, bus or movie tickets anytime, anywhere using the mobile platform.
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- Navy Calls off Search Operations in URAN; ATS, Police Continue the Hunt
- Police Release Sketch of Suspects Based on School Children's Description
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago