My mother is my best critic: Dulqar
Dulqar's mother has been a constant source of inspiration who helps him to choose his right ways.
After delivering the biggest hit in his career in the recent, 'Ustad Hotel' which will complete 100 days run in a few weeks, Dulqar Salman, the son of megastar Mammootty says that his mother is his biggest critic. Though his father helps him to discover his mistakes, his mother has been a constant source of inspiration who helps him to choose his right ways. Dulqar, like his father, also share the passion for sporty cars. The young star was speaking to a popular Malayalam magazine while making these revelations.
The actor who is currently busy completing the shoot for his new film, 'Theevram' with debutant director Roopesh Peethambaran, will soon move on to US to shoot for the new movie with director Martin Prakkat.
It has been also reported that Dulqar might do Sameer Thahir's next film. The young director who had given us 'Chaappa Kurish' last year is scripting for his new film.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System