My wife doesn't worry about intimate scenes: Arjun Rampal
Arjun Rampal says his wife does not have a problem with his onscreen intimacy with co-stars.
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Rampal, who is married to supermodel Mehr Jesia, says his wife does not have a problem with his onscreen intimacy with co-stars.
"I don't think she has to worry about my onscreen intimate scenes... She knows this is my job," Arjun told PTI.
The 40-year-old actor played the character of an ex-Army officer in Nikhil Advani's recently released 'D Day'. Arjun said he does not discuss work with his family.
"Whenever they (family) see the film they are not aware of what I am playing as I don't discuss my work with them. So it is a surprise for them. She (Mehr) has liked 'Rock On' and 'Rajneeti'. She feels 'D Day' is one of my best films," he
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton