My wife never gets upset about my past as a stripper: Tatum
'Magic Mike' star Channing Tatum says his wife Jenna Dewan never gets upset about his past as a stripper.
London: 'Magic Mike' star Channing Tatum says his wife Jenna Dewan never gets upset about his past as a stripper. The 32-year-old actor, who worked as a stripper before finding fame in Hollywood, said he picked up a few moves to woo his actress wife Dewan, repiorted Contactmusic.
"Yeah, she knew she was marrying a stripper. And that worked out too because it was kind of a pre-requisite that I would have to strip for her at some point, which she seemed to enjoy," he said. The heartthrob, who met Dewan, 31, on the set of 2006 dance movie 'Step Up', has surprised the 'American Horror Story' actress in a romantic getaway.
"At the very beginning of our relationship, we arranged to meet for dinner. I showed up and, instead of a restaurant, we went to the airport, took a plane and went of a five-day vacation. It took a lot to pull it off - I got her off work
and had her roommate pack clothes, but it was one of the best holidays ever."
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Supreme Court Set To Revisit 'Hindutva' Judgment After 20 Years