DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
My wife never gets upset about my past as a stripper: Tatum
'Magic Mike' star Channing Tatum says his wife Jenna Dewan never gets upset about his past as a stripper.
London: 'Magic Mike' star Channing Tatum says his wife Jenna Dewan never gets upset about his past as a stripper. The 32-year-old actor, who worked as a stripper before finding fame in Hollywood, said he picked up a few moves to woo his actress wife Dewan, repiorted Contactmusic.
"Yeah, she knew she was marrying a stripper. And that worked out too because it was kind of a pre-requisite that I would have to strip for her at some point, which she seemed to enjoy," he said. The heartthrob, who met Dewan, 31, on the set of 2006 dance movie 'Step Up', has surprised the 'American Horror Story' actress in a romantic getaway.
"At the very beginning of our relationship, we arranged to meet for dinner. I showed up and, instead of a restaurant, we went to the airport, took a plane and went of a five-day vacation. It took a lot to pull it off - I got her off work
and had her roommate pack clothes, but it was one of the best holidays ever."
Recommended For You
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise