Mystery fever spreads
ASKA: The number of persons affected by mystery fever reached 100 under Balisira PHC here on Saturday. To take stock of the situat..
ASKA: The number of persons affected by mystery fever reached 100 under Balisira PHC here on Saturday. To take stock of the situation, Ganjam Collector Kishen Kumar along with BDO Susanta Rajguru visited the village and after inquiring into the incident advised the villagers to dismantle cattle sheds.
The Collector also asked the medical officer in-charge to inquire into the absence of anganwadi workers at a crucial time like this. Similarly, engineers of the local Water Supply and Sanitation Works visited the village. Commenting on the issue, Balisira PHC in-charge Sukant Rath said the blood samples sent for examination have yielded negative results for chikungunya. A medical team was working 24 hours to check the fever, he added.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion