North Korea may be close to testing third nuclear device
North Korea may test a uranium device this time unlike previous plutonium devices.
Pyongyang: North Korea may be close to testing its third nuclear device since its two previous tests in 2006 and 2009. The news came after a meeting between President Kim Jong-un and key military leaders of the Central Military Commission.
South Korean satellite imagery last week also showed the sealed and covered entrance to North Korea's test site. There's also speculation the test may be conducted underground.
However, this time, North Korea may test a uranium device unlike previous plutonium devices. This test would help configure a warhead for its ballistic missiles. There's also hints that Iran could be the covert collaborator for the test as it is also developing a nuclear weapon.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention