North Korea may be close to testing third nuclear device
North Korea may test a uranium device this time unlike previous plutonium devices.
Pyongyang: North Korea may be close to testing its third nuclear device since its two previous tests in 2006 and 2009. The news came after a meeting between President Kim Jong-un and key military leaders of the Central Military Commission.
South Korean satellite imagery last week also showed the sealed and covered entrance to North Korea's test site. There's also speculation the test may be conducted underground.
However, this time, North Korea may test a uranium device unlike previous plutonium devices. This test would help configure a warhead for its ballistic missiles. There's also hints that Iran could be the covert collaborator for the test as it is also developing a nuclear weapon.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology