'Naan' to be released in Telugu as 'Nakili'
Written and directed by Jeeva Shankar, 'Naan'is a suspense thriller. It stars Vijay Antony in lead role.
Vijay Antony is known to us as the music director of films such as 'Mahatma' and 'Daruvu'. However, with his 25th film as a musician, he debuted as an actor in Tamil. Titled 'Naan', the film is currently being dubbed into Telugu and will be released as 'Nakili'. While Suriya unveiled the logo of the film, the audio will be released in the presence of some popular Telugu heroes, the makers say, very soon.
Written and directed by Jeeva Shankar, the film is suspense-filled and has many thrilling moments. "We are shaping it to look like a straight film. The story has elements to keep you excited throughout. Everybody will like the story and screenplay," says Sashank Vennelakanti.
Actor Suriya is happy for Vijay Antony. "As a music director, he has done amazing work so far. He has proved himself as an artist with this film. I cherish my relationship with Sashank Vennelakanti, whom I have known since the days of 'Ghajini'. I wish that this film becomes a bigger hit in Telugu."
The film has completed 50 days in Tamil.
Also starring Siddhartha, Vinay Pal, Rupa, Manoj and others, it has dialogues by Sashank, while lyrics are by Chandrabose, Bhuvanachandra and Vennelakanti.
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like it Splits
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- SP Meet Turns into Family Drama, Akhilesh & Shivpal Spar In Public
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official