Nabha Jailbreak: Police Trying to Retreive Call Details of Harminder Singh Mintoo's Mobile
File photo of fugitive Khalistan Liberation Force (KLF) chief Harminder Singh 'Mintoo'.
New Delhi: Police is trying to retrieve call record details of the mobile phone used allegedly by KLF chief Harminder Singh Mintoo to contact his helpers in Pakistan and other countries.
Mintoo, who was arrested on November 27 here by Special Cell following his escape from high security Nabha jail, is being interrogated by a joint team of Punjab and Delhi Police, sources said.
Police is trying to retrieve and verify the call records of the mobile phone which Mintoo used to contact his helpers in Pakistan and other countries, they said.
He had destroyed the phone before fleeing but revealed the mobile number he used and police will be scanning the call records and the duration of the calls Mintoo made and received, they said.
Apart from these, police will also question Mintoo about his plans to revive KLF and the source of money which he got while he was in jail, they added.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Mithali Raj Shuts Up Reporter Who Asked Sexist Question
- Kumble to BCCI: Coach Should Earn 60 Percent of What Captain Gets
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats