Nabha Jailbreak: Police Trying to Retreive Call Details of Harminder Singh Mintoo's Mobile
Police is trying to retrieve call record details of the mobile phone used allegedly by KLF chief Harminder Singh Mintoo to contact his helpers in Pakistan and other countries.
File photo of fugitive Khalistan Liberation Force (KLF) chief Harminder Singh 'Mintoo'.
New Delhi: Police is trying to retrieve call record details of the mobile phone used allegedly by KLF chief Harminder Singh Mintoo to contact his helpers in Pakistan and other countries.
Mintoo, who was arrested on November 27 here by Special Cell following his escape from high security Nabha jail, is being interrogated by a joint team of Punjab and Delhi Police, sources said.
Police is trying to retrieve and verify the call records of the mobile phone which Mintoo used to contact his helpers in Pakistan and other countries, they said.
He had destroyed the phone before fleeing but revealed the mobile number he used and police will be scanning the call records and the duration of the calls Mintoo made and received, they said.
Apart from these, police will also question Mintoo about his plans to revive KLF and the source of money which he got while he was in jail, they added.
Recommended For You
- Here's the Real Reason Why Deepika Didn't Congratulate Anushka, Virat on Social Media
- PadMan Trailer: Akshay Kumar as 'Pagla Superhero' is Set To Break All Stereotypes
- Rajkummar Rao's Newton Out of Oscar race. Check Out the 9 Films that Made It to the Next Round
- Ex-Delhi Junior Cricketer Appears In 'Fixing' Video; Talks About Connections With Foreign Players
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs KTM RC 390: Specs, Price, Features and Which One is a Better Sports Bike?